Longbridge Deverill Nursing Home Lifestyle
We have 2 Lifestyle Co-ordinators who work closely with each resident, their families and the care support team to ensure an individual meaningful programme is achieved creating a sense of wellbeing and choice.
It is important to us that we know our residents life stories. Lifeboards in our experience are a great way to get to know each of our residents and get to know their story. Our lifeboards will aim to include everything that is important to each individual resident such as pictures of the family and close friends. Also we would aim to include important milestones in the residents life.
The experiences of our residents and their achievements so far in life are important to us.
Below is a typical example of the Lifestyle Choices that we offer:
|Monday||Trip Down Memory Lane||Men’s Club|
|Tuesday||Daily News Update||Gardening Group|
|Wednesday||Pet Therapy – “Bailey”||Word games|
|Thursday||Creative Expression||Walking Group|
|Friday||Yoga||One to One|
|Saturday||Musical Instrument Expression||Dance Movement Psychotherapy|
|Sunday||Morning Worship||Movie club|
- Exercise Pool (to open shortly)
- Jacuzzi (to open shortly)
- Gym (to open shortly)
- Aromatherapy Massage (available every two weeks)
- Visiting Hair dressers (These costs are NOT included in the fees)
- Foot Care Practitioner
- Visiting Clergy
- Reminiscence therapy
- Outings (Available and planned depending on the mobility of the residents)
- In-house library
- Internet access through data points
- Physiotherapy (provided at an extra cost – not included in fees)